Last updated on July 8th, 2019 at 12:00 pm
The Pug dog is often described as a small space. This is a one of the good dog breed, pug dogs are playful and capable of games. Pugs are usually good for other dogs, cats, and children. Pugs are clowns at heart, but they carry themselves with dignity.
Below are the Pug dog reviews from real people who own the pug dog. If you find this post helpful, please share your review and comment.
- Life Span:12 to 15 years
- Height: Males 12 – 14 inches – Females 10 – 12 inches
- Weight: Males 13 – 20 pounds – Females 13 – 18 pounds
- Dog Breed Group: Companion Dogs
- Colors: black, Apricot – fawn, all with black muzzle or mask, black ears
- Pugs love company. They love to be with you and will make you feel all warm.
- Most pugs are low exercise.
- Pugs are funny. With their expressive faces and snorty ways, they’re guaranteed to make you smile.
- Pugs are excellent family pets.
- Pugs are generally adaptable to new situations.
- Pugs like to eat. Many don’t know when to stop.
- They will follow you everywhere. Even to the bathroom.
- Pugs Shed. Then shed more. Don’t enjoy dog hair as an added clothing accessory?
- Pugs have a tendency to get fat.
- Pugs can have many health problems.