The German Shepherd dog is playing an important role in protecting the home and family. German Shepherds, best known today for their noble service as a police dog.
Dog Breed Group: Herding Dogs
Height: 1 foot, 10 inches
Weight: 75 to 95 pounds
Life Span: 10 to 14 years
German Shepherd dog
- Exceptionally loving, loyal dog
- Easy to train
- Sensitive, sweet, kind and playful dog breed
- Instinctively protective and usually sensible about it
- German Shepherd is a best guard dog
- German Shepherd isn’t beloved by all
- They are usually Velcro dogs
- difficulty getting a lease.
- They are very prone to a wide range of health problems,