Chihuahua dog is a small dog breed. The Chihuahua is the first breed to pop into their heads. Chihuahuas are highly intelligent and should not be underestimated, even though small in size.
- Dog Breed Group: Companion Dogs
- Weight: 3 to 6 pounds
- Height: 6 inches to 9 inches tall at the shoulder
- Life Span: 10 to 18 years
- good watch dogs
- Chihuahuas are easy to groom.
- Chihuahuas tend to have a long lifespan.
- Chihuahuas can be fragile.
- Some Chihuahuas are not family dogs.
- Chihuahuas do not do well in cold temperatures.